Friday, December 19, 2008

Wait, This is Henderson Right?

It was so awesome to get snow this year!! We had so much fun making snowmen and snow angels. I couldn't get the kids out of it! Luckily we had lots of snow gear for them to wear from our trip to Montana last year for Christmas. I still can't believe when I look around the valley how white the mountains are. We actually had to shovel the drive way, well I shouldn't say we I mean Andrew got to shovel the driveway! The snow has truly added to the Christmas spirit!





4 comments:

KG said...

Hi Tina! Hope you guys had a good Christmas...and yes...we enjoyed the snow too! Probably won't happen again for a while. Good thing you got pictures!:-)

Mer said...

Wasn't the snow wonderful!! We loved it too. Your snowman looks much better than ours.

Michelle Campbell said...

I loved the snow too, but unlike many others... I wanted it to be gone. haha. I am a desert rat through and through. I hated being so wet and cold, but it was so beautiful (especially the hills around where you live.... sooo pretty). I'm so glad you have a blog... It's great! i can't get over how stinkin cute violet is. What a doll. Merry late christmas and happy late new year.

Denalee said...

Hi Tina ...
I LOVE your family picture! And I am really enjoying reading your blog ... glad we found each other!

The little trio

The little trio
New baby sister