Friday, January 23, 2009

Our Baby Peach is growing so fast

I took these pictures of Violet the other day and she turned into quite the little ham! She is always so happy and smiley it just warms our hearts. She is so easy to love and so fun to play with. I entered her in the Beautiful Baby Contest on Regis and Kelly. I do have to say I personally think she is the most beautiful baby but we'll have to see what they think! She is growing so fast and we all just love having her in our family. Alex is a good big brother to her and Ava has turned into her second mommy!!



5 comments:

Tracey said...

I agree with you, she is absolutely adorable, beautful, gorgeous, and most importantly CHUNKY!!!! Everytime I see her she is so happy.
I hope she wins the contest.

Denalee said...

I can't believe she's growing up so fast! What a little cutie!!!
AND ... I'm so sad you're moving!

The Covington Fam said...

AWWW... I hope our little girl has those cheeks!! :) And that hair!! HAHA... so what's this news about you guys moving???

Michelle Campbell said...

I Totally think Violet should win that contest!!! Ever since the first time I saw her I thought she was the cutest baby I'd ever seen! Cute cute pics too. I love the one where she is smiling so perfectly.
Ok, I'm learning a lot by reading these comments. :) Are you guys moving?? When?? Where?? IS Jen pregnant?? with a girl??? I'm gonna have to go check out her blog. :)
How are you guys doing?? Hopefully awesome!

Elisa said...

She is beautiful Tina.
I'm coming down for a week on Saturday. Maybe we could get together. I'm taking a class during the day but I'll be at my mom's house in the evening.

The little trio

The little trio
New baby sister