Tuesday, June 9, 2009

DISNEYLAND 2009

We had so much fun at Disneyland! We went with my sister and her family and had a blast! It was perfect weather and not too crowded! Alex had so much fun being picked for the Jedi Training Academy and he got to fight Darth Maul which I thought he was going to pee his pants with excitement!! Ava thought she was one of the princesses with her princess vail mouse ears. She wore those the whole time we were there and even slept in them! Violet was the best baby the whole time and didn't make a fuss at all. It was all around an awesome trip and we can't wait to go back!














5 comments:

Rebecca and Co. said...

Tina, you look so beautiful! I love your hair. It looks like you had a great time at Disneyland!

Jones Crew said...

YEAH Tina new pics!! JK! Looks like you had a great time. We LOVE Disneyland! We still need to get together. joshuajones2001@yahoo.com

Danielle said...

Tina! Hey, how the heck are you!!?!? I am so happy I found your blog!! Violet is so big!! She is such a cutie...I love your kiddos, so sweet! I haven't seen you all in forever!

Michelle Campbell said...

AAHHH! I'm so jealous!! :) What a wonderful time you guys had. That is Clint's number 1 favorite place in the world. He wants to go all the time. :)... too bad he doesn't get his way. haha. How's your new ward and home? Luv you guys!

Elisa said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like so much fun. You guys are so cute.

The little trio

The little trio
New baby sister